Coronavirus Procedures: Keeping us safe
During this time we thank you for keeping us safe by following the our new way fo working.
Working with Gorse Hill Studios
Measures we adhere to whilst working with a partners at Gorse Hill Studios. Please ensure you abide by these public safety measures.
- Up to 10 person permitted in theatre space using socially distanced measures. We will restrict our group numbers to stay in-line with this measure whilst ensuring that all our members receive the necessary support. Please ensure you seek advice from a staff member before entering the building.
- Proud and Loud Arts members will enter and exit through the fire exit at the side of the building.
- One-way systems are in place throughout the building and corridors are divided where feasible. Floor markings are in place to enable social distancing. Please give your attention to the on site signage to clarify circulation routes.
- Gorse Hill Studios includes pinch points and bottle neck areas, please give your attention to signage and staff for assistance.
- Toilets – Queuing zones for toilets and hand washing have been established and are monitored. Only one person is permitted to use the toilet at a time.
Specific Guidelines for Proud and Loud Arts members & families
- All staff will need to arrive before members.
- Members will need to enter and exit through the fire exit at the side of the building. Please note that members will not be permitted to enter the building until a certain time. There is no indoor waiting area.
- A Maximin of 10 people will be permitted in the theatre space at any one time including staff. Group sessions will be conducted with this in mind.
- All staff and members will keep in-line with government guidelines of keeping a two-meter distance where possible.
- All cups, utensils and crockery to be washed by members of staff after each use using the dishwasher which exceeds 81 degrees centigrade ensuring effective disinfection.
- All staff and members will need to supply their own lunch, the use of the kitchen to prepare food will not be permitted.
- Refreshment such as tea and coffee will be on offer but must be prepared by staff using the correct protective procedure.
- The use of communal areas within the building will be discouraged, outside areas may be used weather permitting.
- Hand washing encouraged regularly throughout the day.
- Hand Hygiene supplies will be provided such as antibacterial hand wash and hand gel. Members and staff will be encouraged to use hand gel on arrival into the building.
- Hand washing instruction sheets will be displayed at every hand washing station.
- Increased cleaning, focusing on common touch points including door handles, push plates on doors and taps.
- Personal care appropriate PPE will be worn by all (this will be supplied).
- Staff will ensure members are aware of the new queuing zones and floor markings in place for toilets and hand washing.
- For those staff and members who are using public transport, face masks must be worn when travelling and hands to be washed when entering the building.
- Members and staff will be asked to limit bringing personal belongings to the sessions.
- Staff or members presenting with symptoms will be asked to refrain from coming to the group for 14 days. Anybody presenting with symptoms during the session will be isolated away from the group until they can safely go home.