RECRUITING NOW – Wednesday Performance & Arts Group
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
Our Wednesday performance arts group invites adults living with disability labels and based in Greater Manchester, to develop their careers over the course of a year.
Members work with disability drama specialists to –
- Learn new techniques in performance
- Express your voice
- Gain transferable skills
- Earn new qualifications (PEARL accreditation from GQAL)
- Develop your career
- Attend our ‘Look Out’ cultural trips around Greater Manchester
This programme builds members who can express their views, raise awareness of disability, explore new creative outlets and become leaders.
WHEN & WHERE
When – Wednesdays, 10am-12.30pm
Where – Contact Theatre
Starts – w/c 13th September 2021
Ends – w/c 12th December 2021
Half-term break – w/c 30th October 2021
Members are –
- Over 18 years old
- Based in Greater Manchester
- Living with disability label(s)
- Not currently in employment
Express your interest by getting in touch at email@example.com or by calling Imogen on 07305099295
This initiative is funded and supported by WEA (adult Learning Within Reach) and The European Social Fund (ESF).